Do you have an unruly outlook.com or hotmail e-mail box? - banish your e-mail horrors with my video series. Worry not, the 3 video tutorials I have created for you demystify how you can take back control of your inbox and banish your e-mail horrors for good. There's over half an hour of free learning material here!
My parents (and I confess my own hotmail inbox) have thousands of e-mail messages delivered, with many unread over a long period of time. Now although Microsoft are generous with their storage limits free account holders (15Gb), this is a finite amount, and of course it can become not only easy to miss an e-mail amongst the rubbish, but eventually you have difficulty finding that 'one' e-mail you saw a few weeks ago and need now.
I have created a series of 3 videos on my YouTube channel which will take you through the steps you can take to get it organised and under control and banish those e-mail horrors once and for all. You will learn:
- How to access Outlook.com (hotmail) settings to filter e-mail messages.
- How to create folders to file e-mail messages in a more orderly fashion.
- Learn what the 'Sweep' option does and how to use it.
- Create rules to automatically file messages as they arrive in your inbox.
- Create an e-mail alias to use with online signups to shopping sites and the like to avoid getting your normal e-mail address spammed.
- Protect yourself from dangerous attachments, images and links by enabling the safety setting to prevent their display from unknown senders.
To view the videos, all you need to do is follow the links you'll find below (right at the bottom) one of which will subscribe you to my channel for free (no cost) and of course take you to YouTube to enjoy them or just click the image below to go directly to the banish e-mail horrors playlist (but don't forgeet to subscribe whilst you are there!). You'll find a description and further details of each video in the series underneath each one. Oh, and if you see a bell icon, best bong that as well - and you'll be the first to know when I upload new video content.
If you find any of my articles useful and you'd like to express your appreciation, and would like to buy me a beer, feel free to use this link: