Keeping your website and/or social media up to date / current / fresh will not only keep your clients engaged but will also make you more relevant and appealing to search engines too! It’s time consuming to write and publish new content so why not get us to help you with your content creation and SEO* by doing it for you?
How much does it cost for content creation for my website / social media?
We can create content and/or posts for your social media, the cost will really depend on several factors, for example
- How often you want us to post/publish, and where.
- How much input you will put into the process eg. provision of photos, titles, basic text or structure to work with.
- How many words you want.
- *Whether the content should be optimised for search engines (SEO).
- Whether the content should be designed to encourage the purchase of one or more products or services.
- Whether you want copyright of the article assigned solely to yourselves upon payment. This prevents us using this same content or slightly reworked content elsewhere.
- Whether you want us to modify your website structure to incorporate the content (this would fall into web design work and is not included as part of content creation)
- Whether it is the case that you want us to re-write and optimise content that already exists on your site.
Sorry, but we cannot give a fixed cost but we do ask you to consider that a lot of work goes into content creation, particularly if there is little or no client input into the process (though you’ll get better results if you can work with us!). We may have to research topics (it is not legal to simply copy and paste from other sources without permission), this in itself can be time consuming since we will use several sources to enable us to generate unique copy. We then have to proof read the content or pay someone to do that for us. We may also need to source relevant photos/graphics to accompany the copy, these may come at additional cost.
How can I get some content created?
In order for us to get going with your content creation and optionally publish it for you we will need:
- Access to your website (optional) and / or social media accounts (we’ll tell you how to give us permission). If you would prefer not to give us access we can of course just provide you with the content and you can publish it yourself.
- A subject or topic you want the article to be about – such an article may well be addressing a common question often posed by your clients. If more than one article, then further details.
- Provide any relevant images and/or text (the text can simply be a framework or bullet points) that you want us to make use of. Any images provided by you must have copyright clearance for or you own the copyright. We can optionally source free to use images or seek quality paid for images.
- How many words you want us to write. If you also want the content to be SEOed (Optimised for Search Engines) a minimum word count of around 300 words is recommended, though depending on the article, you might expect to reach between 1000-1500, care needs to be taken to not write for the sake of it. A good insight into word count for SEO can be found on Yoast’s website (Yoast is a popular plugin for WordPress, and also Joomla) which can help you set SEO on your website pages – click this sentence to read it.
Test drive our content creation service
If you’re looking to test drive our content creation service, or are ready to engage us for one piece of content, have a chat with George on this page to supply us with details and we’ll get back to you with a price.
If you’re looking for us to work on a larger project for you, it might be best for us to have a chat or video call first, in which case you can make an appointment either from our homepage or click the button below.
Once we have the details from you we can send you a quotation – please note we do not have a fixed price for this service since everyone’s requirements differ, a factor of word count, how much research we have to do into your chosen topic (in the event you do not provide us with any guidance), whether we have to source images and whether or not we retain copyright.
Why you should get us to create your content?
Our content creation service has the following benefits:
- Your content will be well researched – we have over a decade of research experience from an academic background.
- We will always supply our list of sources.
- We always use more than one source.
- We do not copy and paste content, you will be getting an original piece written by us. You can be assured that the piece is both accurate and original.
- We endeavour to make sure that all spelling and grammar is correct, to ensure you get a quality piece. Mark is extremely picky when it comes to proof reading and accuracy!
This is how we fared on optimising the content for this page, judge for yourself.